WHERE ARE THE DISNEYLAND CHANGE MACHINES LOCATED?
Here is a list of Disneyland change machines as of January 2016. All machines take $1 and $5 bills (nothing larger).
DISNEYLAND (MAGIC KINGDOM):
- Opera House (Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln)
- Penny Arcade (there is also second machine that gives 25 pennies for a quarter; despite earlier reports that it dispensed new shiny pennies, it actually provides a random assortment of circulated pennies.)
New Orleans Square:
- Splash Mountain exit (inside exit building)
- Westward Ho – shares a porch with the Shooting Exposition shooting gallery, which has 3 change machines
- Bonanza Outfitters porch
- Store Command
CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE: California Adventure cashiers are better about selling rolls of quarters to guests, but this is not universally true.
- Only one machine – Los Feliz Five & Dime on Buena Vista Street. This machine is extremely temperamental and seldom accepts $5 bills.
DOWNTOWN DISNEY DISTRICT:
- Rainforest Café (2 change machines)
- ESPN Zone
- No change machines. Only Paradise Pier Hotel has an arcade, and its machine distributes only tokens.